Sunday, October 7, 2007

I had to laugh


Knowing that we were invited to a Thanksgiving feast at Loon Lake, between Wesport and Kingston, I looked up a few geocaches before leaving. I couldn't believe what I saw on my screen. There, before me, was a map showing the exact location of where I was going. There was a geocache right there, and it apparently has been for an entire year! Well, we had a wonderful feed, and before we left we took ourselves down to the site for a quick find of the smallest cache we've found yet. This was just a waterproof match box, with no room for treasures. There was just a small log book rolled tightly inside, to sign and date as to when you found the cache. Still, it was a fun find, and we will now be watching for cars that stop there, and finally understand what they are doing there.

No comments: