Friday, March 21, 2008

The Blue Church



I guess I should have taken a picture of the tiny Blue Church, but I didn’t think of doing that since it’s not an unusual site to me. Now, of course, I remember chastising an internet friend for not sharing pictures of kangaroos just because he sees them all the time and didn’t think of them as something unusual enough to bother photographing. Strangely, though cemeteries are also not an uncommon sight to anyone, I don’t seem to hesitate to take pictures of those for some reason.. Unfortunately, thought the GPS coordinates were dead on, we found nothing there. It was such an obvious place to hide something, and not even slightly out of the line of sight for passers-by. Someone must have gotten curious as to what people were doing there and gone to check for themselves, and then made off with the entire stash. Honestly people, there is nothing of value in these caches so please leave them alone unless you want to play the game.

GCW13C

No comments: