Monday, March 17, 2008

Back By Popular Demand


I’ve had several people ask why I’ve stopped adding to this blog. That rather surprised me as I originally thought I was posting this stuff just so I’d remember where we’ve been and what we’ve seen. Apparently others like to follow me on my explorations, so I’ll try now to fill in on some of the places we went to before I started blogging the adventures.

As for the reason I stopped, well, the sun started going down sooner, and since my hubby has a distance to travel, to and from work, it just got too dark to go any time except on weekends. Then we were prowling around the woods one day when we heard gun shots, and remembered it was hunting season. We got out of there and decided not to wander around such places again until hunting season was over. I’m not really excited about urban geocaching though, so, while we did try a few in parks it was harder to hunt for the treasures without being seen. Not long after that, the snow came. Well, some people apparently continue to geocache through the winter, but I’m not one of them. And even if I were, I think the over abundance of snow this year would have stopped me anyway.

So, let’s see what I can find to tell you about, before all this white stuff melts and I get to go on some new adventures.

No comments: