Friday, March 21, 2008

The day continues

On the same day that we went to Carpenter’s Tomb, we checked out five other sites.

As I’d like to post a picture of each one, I’ll report them separately. The first one was hubby’s first solo find. I found a big fungus and was busy playing with the camera at the time. This geocache is known as "L in the woods" and refers to some L shaped cement structures we found there. I don’t know what they were. They could have been part of a foundation for something, or just discarded forms from some other construction site. Finding them in the woods was unusual, to be sure.


This bit of woods was along the St Lawrence River. We also saw deer tracks on the beach and lots of goose poop in the grass, so I guess it’s a pretty lively spot at certain times of the day.

GCJJE3

No comments: