Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day

On Fathers Day we were invited to the cottage belonging to my daughter-in-law’s family. We had a lovely time there, as usual, and then went over to Bedford Mills to pick up the easy cache there. I had wanted to take my grandson, but left it too late, so I just grabbed something for him and ran it back over to the cottage before heading home. We’ll take him there to pick his own treasure someday, unless his parents decide to give it a try. I left them with the cache listing since they now have a GPS of their own.

I chose a little frog because he was wearing a shirt with frogs on it that day. What I really wanted to choose was the football whistle. That would have driven his parents nuts on the way home so I left it there. His family better feel thankful for that!

No comments: