Thursday, June 12, 2008


While in Kingston, I thought we’d visit with a long lost cousin. I actually met her on Facebook, but we’ve gotten together a few times since then. I looked up her postal code and discovered there were geocaches right in her neighbourhood, so we thought we would pick up a cache or two while we were at it. But the closest one was in the Cataraqui Woods and the bugs were out, so we just visited instead.

She told us her sister used to do that, so I’m going to challenge her sister to find this one next time she goes for a visit. We went the next morning, but like other city caches we looked for, even though this one was in the woods next to a park, there was just too much trash. I don’t enjoy this sort of situation. We didn't find the cache, but I did see a lovely wild rose growing by a fence post.
GC1C2RB

No comments: